Effective ways to care for your Bamboo Straws
- Rinse them under the tap after everyday use, shake them inside a jar with warm water.
- Soak them on a white vinegar for a minute or two
- Dry them before placing them in storage
- Baking soda can also be used by placing a small amount inside a bottle and then shaking them well, so the straws can be cleaned inside and out.
- Using the metal brush that is included with the bamboo straw, slowly slide the brush inside the hole of the bamboo straw while using mild soap and then rinse well.
- Keep them in a well-ventilated area
Bamboo straws are processed without using any chemicals and typically last on average 3-5 years depending on how often they're used.